Building a Sym with images, hotspots and interactions
Learn how to build a sym, and get detailed information on the various features available to sym creators.
For a condensed version of this video, see SC13. How to build visual sym (condensed).
This is the sym being built in the video:
To build the sym being shown, follow the process below.
1. Gather resources. (5:15 minute video)
Download the contents of this folder. This video explains what all the files are.
2. Add sym info. (6:38 minute video)
3. Add script. (4:01 minute video)
4. Add keywords. (5:22 minute video)
5. Attach audio. (2:37 minute video)
6. Add images. (2:03 minute video)
7. Add script lines and hotspots to images. (18:03 minute video)
8. Add a sym overview video. (Optional but highly recommended)
Head to this article to find out how to add one.
Congratulations, you've published your first sym!
Last updated 20221103